Boeing 737 Max

Airbus right now:

e4t802ztnqb31.png

Disaster is probably too light of a description for what's going on with the 738Max. You'd expect some arrogance from one of the two biggest manufacturers in the world but to this extent? Get fucked; you've killed people now.

The MAX is part of Airbus' sales presentation now, just as these A320 demos became part of Boeing's when it debuted:

Me three years ago: Man, Airbus has had some sketchy software problems. Fly Boeing.
Me today: I really hope today's flight is anything but a Boeing.

Coincidence.

A multi-billion dollar global industry that makes as much money from fleecing the worlds military forces as it does from overcharging civilians for peanuts and shitty coffee while sitting in a lousy chair with no leg room...
...would never
...ever
....ever ever ever
...be involved in the murder of someone that might cost them untold millions of dollars in profit.

Forget for a second that people are shot for their Jordans, drowned because they cry, stabbed to death over their Louis Vuitton handbag, or disappeared because they cheated at cards.
...but ratting out poor business practices that endanger innocent people in the name of millions and millions of dollars in profit?

Get real - that shit doesn't happen. These people wear 5,000 dollar suits and publicly donate money to charity - to suggest that they could be involved in nefarious behavior is just crazy talk.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Back