Jose Harris Poser

Discussion in '75th Ranger Regiment' started by Centermass, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Firemedic

Firemedic Paratrooper Verified Military

Moantengator: First: Welcome. Second: You have to post in the intro section / make a new thread on an introl post. Welcome Airborne.

F.M.

2. Marauder06

Marauder06 Intel Enabler Administrator

SSMP:
    Support Mentor
    It's really difficult to get anyone prosecuted under Stolen Valor. In fact, at least for a while there, there were some issues of Constitutionality. I don't know if they got resolved or not.

DD-214s are notoriously easy to fabricate, as are graduation certificates, school diplomas, etc. What is decidedly NOT easy to fake are school records, most of which can be obtained though the FOIA or, if you know someone, a "tab check." These methods are more impartial because they don't involve the suspected poser, and are far harder to fake. That's why we consider them more authoritative than, "Here's a copy of my 214."

• Like Like x 3
  3. x SF med

x SF med Special Forces Moderating Staff

SSMP:
    SOF Mentor
    The DD 214 posted by moatengator is a fake, there is a little course missing.... The Special Forces Qualifiaction Course ... oh, my copy of the 214 from the archives has little things like length of course, NCOER results, locations of courses, y'know, Army stuff ...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Aviv

Aviv Unverified

I
    Is there any legal trouble he could afford himself in your country? It seems like he tried to forge discharge papers? Seems serious. Either way, I would say he has it coming.

5. Centermass

Centermass Ranger Verified SOF

Until this chump comes completely clean, this is still not over by a long shot, trust me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ShockWave

ShockWave The answer is yes... Verified Military

You would think that people could just be proud of what they have done.

Good job CM on outing this poser.

7. SexyBeast

SexyBeast Verified Military

That's some impressive digging there brother. Good lookin' out!

8. Aviv

Aviv Unverified

Perhaps contact the media? This jackass seems to want attention, otherwise why make up stuff like that? Having his face and the details of his deception on the news or at least in a newspaper would be the ultimate exposure for him. At least the threat of contacting the media may be enough for him to recant his previous statements and clear the record.

9. JMKennedy

JMKennedy Unverified

I found this site, as I was do a bit of background searching on Jose N Harris, as a passage I wrote in my notes on Facebook in 2011 appears all over the internet with his name to it. I have approached him regarding this. He claims he wrote it and had a copy write put on my work. He is quite adamant its his work. Even tho it shows absolutely no similarities to the other passages he claims to have written in any context. I have shown him proof that I wrote it. He fails to back up his claim with any substance. or offer proof of the copywrite material or anything I ask of him. He changes his story. Says he has it dated a year earlier than I had written it and has it in his Notes Jose N Harris, however it does not show on his account as it would if it existed. I have asked him why this is and he says its on another account. So story changes. All he did was get the passage cut and paste an earlier date and try to pass it off as legit. He is quite delusional. He claims he has sued a Celebrity over this passage and he won in court, and they had to pay a large sum to "Homeless Vets" and that I will loose my Jewellery business, and have to pay out to them as well. I also mentioned this site and the claims made here. He just kept writing lol and tried to debunk information on here. I really hope someone takes him down a peg or two, because he really is a complusive liar. Bring on your Lawyers Jose- To conclude I also was in the Military forces in New Zealand Signals Squadron, so I also feel ruffled with his false claims to fame.

10. x SF med

SSMP:
    SOF Mentor
    @JMKennedy

1. please post an introduction as required by the site rules. Go back to the Collection point and re-read the New Members Start Here area.
    2. DO NOT make any other posts until you post an intro.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. 8654Maine

8654Maine Recon Marine Verified SOF

How the heck did I miss this gem?

What a douchebag.

It's like he took a page off my bio and tried to make it his.

Irks the shit out of me that he's posing as a doc as well.

BTW, I can see how Ranger School can be missing from the -214. Your truly doesn't have it on mine. But I still got the certificate.

12. SOWT

SOWT SOWT Verified SOF

Was this info ever passed to the VA or US Attorney's Office for prosecution?

13. Centermass

I was told it was, to an investigator with the VA. Still haven't heard anything back.

If the poster who bumped this completes his intro, I'd be interested in learning more.

14. Centermass

He claimed 8-81 as his RS CL date not once, but 3 different times. Once in his intro, next in his sig line and finally, when he submitted his info for vetting. I still have a copy of my orders and he's not on it. We also completed a green card check just to double tap it. No bueno on that one either.

He's got so many 214's floating around, no one knows exactly how many he has.

15. 8654Maine

What a maroon. The class photos go back to 1950 on the website. Very few reasons why one's mug wouldn't be on there. You couldn't drag me away for mine.

It's funny he picked your class, CM.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Marine0311

Marine0311 Marine Verified Military

What a grade A piece of shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. x SF med

SSMP:
    SOF Mentor
    He has been busted multiple times for posing, he's tenacious in his mental instability.

18. Centermass

One other glaring Red Flag I failed to mention in the original write up. In order to be promoted to Sergeant back then, he would have had to pass the suck. You don't move up the ladder without doing so. He never did. Another nail in his coffin of lies and deceit.

19. 8654Maine

Troll, so he's not SF either?

20. RB

RB Special Forces Verified SOF

I was in C co, 3/7 Panama, never heard of him.....even though that's not a real "vett" per se, My money lies on "not". I do know a shitton of Panama SF vets all through the '90's and through 2102 or so so if you ever need a Panama "vett", ask away.