Jose Harris Poser

Discussion in '75th Ranger Regiment' started by Centermass, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Headshot

Headshot Banned

The bottom has been reached, the school house has been contacted and his name is not there. He is a poser, nuf said. It doesn't matter what he posts, anything can be forged and posted on the internet. If he was legit then there would be absolutely no reason whatsoever on this planet to deny the validity of his claims, or the person doing so would be roasted even worse. The guy lied and posed and got caught, but instead of keeping his trap shut he continues to crap in his own bed. What more are you looking for, that he's only sort of a poser? The documents he has posted do not match the records on file where it all would have originated from. Funny we can get a ping on everyone legit, but the hardcore posers keep trying make people believe the story.
  2. moatengator

moatengator Unverified

Why hasn't Jose Harris been investigated and prosecuted under the stolen valor act?
  3. CDG

CDG Verified Military

Mentor Program:
    SOF Mentor
    Why haven't you posted an intro?
    • Like Like x 4
  4. moatengator

moatengator Unverified

Hi everyone, I'm new to this page and haven't quite gotten it figured out yet. I'm a veteran and served with Co.A (abn) 3/5 Inf. in panama and Co.A 1/508 (abn) Ft. Bragged NC....1978-1982. Then did two years with Pa. National guard....1982-1984.
  5. Firemedic

Firemedic Paratrooper Verified Military

Moantengator: First: Welcome. Second: You have to post in the intro section / make a new thread on an introl post. Welcome Airborne.

F.M.
  6. Headshot

Headshot Banned

You obviously have an agenda here, as well as lacking the ability to pay attention to detail. Cut to the chase and state your purpose. Are you a friend of Pose Harris? Family member? Or just someone who has been duped by his lies and looking for payback. Either way my friend, you are new to this board and will need to mind your P's and Q's like every noob on here is expected to do. So, if you have something to say then by all means say it and say it with some bit of professionalism and the realization that many have put far more effort into researching his false claims than you have into the matter obviously.

ETA: I read your first post, but it seems a bit odd that someone would just jump in here and start posting documents on someone when they haven't even posted an intro for themselves. Not a very good way to start if you truly are looking for our cooperation. As I stated before, he has been outed and most likely the people still supporting him have a bit of posing going on themselves or they are just unaware of the matter.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Marauder06

Marauder06 Intel Enabler Administrator

Mentor Program:
    Support Mentor
    It's really difficult to get anyone prosecuted under Stolen Valor. In fact, at least for a while there, there were some issues of Constitutionality. I don't know if they got resolved or not.

DD-214s are notoriously easy to fabricate, as are graduation certificates, school diplomas, etc. What is decidedly NOT easy to fake are school records, most of which can be obtained though the FOIA or, if you know someone, a "tab check." These methods are more impartial because they don't involve the suspected poser, and are far harder to fake. That's why we consider them more authoritative than, "Here's a copy of my 214."
    • Like Like x 2
  8. x SF med

x SF med Special Forces Moderating Staff

Mentor Program:
    SOF Mentor
    The DD 214 posted by moatengator is a fake, there is a little course missing.... The Special Forces Qualifiaction Course ... oh, my copy of the 214 from the archives has little things like length of course, NCOER results, locations of courses, y'know, Army stuff ...
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Aviv

Aviv Unverified

I
    Is there any legal trouble he could afford himself in your country? It seems like he tried to forge discharge papers? Seems serious. Either way, I would say he has it coming.
  10. Centermass

Centermass Ranger Verified SOF

Until this chump comes completely clean, this is still not over by a long shot, trust me.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ShockWave

ShockWave The answer is yes... Verified Military

You would think that people could just be proud of what they have done.

Good job CM on outing this poser.
  12. SexyBeast

SexyBeast Verified Military

That's some impressive digging there brother. Good lookin' out!
  13. Aviv

Aviv Unverified

Perhaps contact the media? This jackass seems to want attention, otherwise why make up stuff like that? Having his face and the details of his deception on the news or at least in a newspaper would be the ultimate exposure for him. At least the threat of contacting the media may be enough for him to recant his previous statements and clear the record.