B-21 Rollout

It looks the way it does because “science” and the shape was predicted a long time ago. Again, science.

The rollout was a bunch of yawning PR, but gotta pimp those billions somehow.

I thought it was dope. The AVGeek in me was pleased.

I’m interested that is not Black.
Fucking disgrace.
Go find the B-2 rollout video.
SecDef Autism would get a F in speech class for that crappy speech.
VCJCS? Why?
Biggest AF rollout in over a decade, and no SecAF, no CSAF, no GSC Commander.
WTF?
The one where a dork in a rented 172 flew over and took pictures of the classified dorsal and tail section?

Yeah, flying wing, yawn. With music and a light show. The only thing missing was Nick Cannon.

It is a 6th generation airframe. You actually don’t know if it is a flying wing or not. You haven’t seen its tail. It could look like this.

Attachments

• D34AD0E3-F8A0-414E-8A33-4C3CF0C4901C.jpeg
    D34AD0E3-F8A0-414E-8A33-4C3CF0C4901C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
So, it they launched another iPhone? That looked more like the keynote at WWDC than a bomber roll out. Maybe bomb some things? Also...it looks exactly like the B-2. Slight disappoint.

It looks nothing like a B-2 you fucking casual.

ETA because this site is mostly boomers: this isn’t an insult to anyone but myself. I’m more making fun of myself than @ThunderHorse

This is the dumbest thing ever. It's suppose to be classified.

If I've learned anything from the Documentary Top Gun 2, all we need is a F-14 Tomcat to take on 5th Gen Fighters.....and F-18's to defeat radar. Seems like we could have spent these Billions (5 by my maffz) on recruiting.

:ninja:8-) :ROFLMAO: :thumbsup:

It is classified though. We have almost no idea what anything important does or looks like. We know it is grey, which was surprising, smaller than a B2, and has the worlds smallest air intakes in proportion to its airframe. Its ability to exist in the 6th Gen Air combat scenario is interesting to me. Can it launch and control drones? Can it route AAM’s?

Can it integrate and coordinate multiple F35 flights while controlling their unmanned loyal wingmen in a contested environment?

Does it give the Chinese pause? Does it make countries question the purchase of S400’s? These are the real questions we don’t have answers to.

Back