Breaking BUD/S Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecreeklantern

Unverified
Hey Everyone, I've been reading Breaking BUD/S written by d.h. xavier which is a pseudonym. But it's a great book and very informative. If you plan on heading to BUD/S whether it be enlisted route or officer route this book has all the info you need and answers almost every question a wannabe could have about BUD/S or life in the teams. It is defiantly a must read if you plan on going to BUD/S

And you can vouch for the accuracy of the information, How, exactly? Were you a SEAL in a previous life, and have knowledge from beyond the veil?

When did you attend BUD/S?

You have to pay attention to how you come off, you cannot state fact, nor just plagiarize a blurb from the Amazon site and expect to be taken seriously.

Back in your lane. You should have said something like "I'm reading this book and it appears to be giving a lot of information. Does anybody know how accurate it is?"

You're right I should of stated it another way. I've never attended BUD/S So I cannot vouch that everything is 100% factual.

Is there a recent BUD/S instructor or, a SEAL who recently finished SQT on this forum.Who can verify,that this information is accurate and up to date?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! I know! I'm working on it haha.

Is it my word choice,sentence structure,punctuation or what? I know my punctuation is horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me that breaking BUD/s is the captivating follow up to Breaking Bad where it turns out that Walter White is not dead and is in fact doing drown proofing and surf passages in Coronado.

Walter isn't an instructor in this one. But he's over in Coronado feeding those Instructors meth for Grinder beat downs.

Hey Everyone, I've been reading Breaking BUD/S written by d.h. xavier which is a pseudonym. But it's a great book and very informative. If you plan on heading to BUD/S whether it be enlisted route or officer route this book has all the info you need and answers almost every question a wannabe could have about BUD/S or life in the teams. It is defiantly a must read if you plan on going to BUD/S

Did you grow up with Common Core, perchance?

Please do not disrespect this forum with your horrific grammar/spelling/syntax.

This is not a text message, snapchat, Kik, facebook etc. This is a discussion forum for intelligent professionals and those who plan to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back