Girls and Guns...

They don't count....unless an abundance of beer is present of course. O ' Douls non-alcoholic brew is just the govt's way of fucking with you :D

LMAO!!

In Bosnia and Kosovo some of my buddies got "Very Friendly" with your female types..;)

Talk to Jordan, he never stopped talking about his terp, who is is in complete love with.

Talk to Jordan, he never stopped talking about his terp, who is is in complete love with.

On the flight home from the leb, we had just touched down in Dublin and the usual roar,claps went up..Then one of the guys jumped out of his seat and said.... "girls , what is it like to be ugly again"?? }:-)

They don't count....unless an abundance of beer is present of course. O ' Douls non-alcoholic brew is just the govt's way of fucking with you :D

Bingo. I feel like a dirty old man checking out young female enlisted Marines. Plus, with the cammies and the dust...

Hell, most of them are young enough to be my children...

Man, I feel old. :(

Now female officers...that's a different story }:-), I have no qualms about taking a second look. But we don't have many of those around.

On the flight home from the leb, we had just touched down in Dublin and the usual roar,claps went up..Then one of the guys jumped out of his seat and said.... "girls , what is it like to be ugly again"?? }:-)

LMMFAO! that ia a classic! :D

Back