Not Work Safe JOHN HAS A LONG MUSTACHE!!!!!!!

AWP

SOF Support
HOLY BUTT-FUCKING MONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!! THAT DAY IS UPON US, THE DAY WHERE EVERY PERSON HITS THE LOTTERY!!!!! THIS IS THE DAY WHERE EVERY MAN’S A KING AND EVERY WOMAN A QUEEN.

But first, a moment of silence for those we lost this week.

IT IS EASY TO FOCUS ON THE NEGATIVE, BUT ENOUGH ABOUT TUESDAY!!!!!! THIS IS MONDAY AND YOU AREN’T A KICKER FOR THE JAGUARS! THIS MOTHER STOMPER IS LIKE JELLO BECAUSE THERE’S ALWAYS ROOM FOR MORE MONDAY1!!!!1!!!! SO SHOTGUN SOME REAL COFFEE, NOT THAT PUMPKIN SPICE SOY LATTER SHOOT-ME-IN-THE-FACE-IF-I-DRINK-THAT-SHIT-CATNIP-FOR-SKANKS VOMIT, BUT ACTUAL COFFEE-FLAVORED COFFEE*, GET OUT THERE, AND PUSH IN MONDAY’S SHIT. YOU’RE JARED FOGLE’S CELLMATE AND IT’S TIME FOR HIM TO EAT FRESH!!!!!!!

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoAQjf7.jpg

Eugenio Calabi and Shing-Tung Yau, working independently, and focusing on circles, hollow spheres and solid balls, discovered, in 1957, the six dimensional shape of Mondays. On ultramicroscopic scales, the fabric of Mondays differs significantly from the subatomic structure of the other days of the week. What does this mean? I think Kris Jenner summed it up very nicely: "Bruce can go fuck himself."

Back