"Lt. Dan” Gary Sinise becomes newest honorary Marine.

Chopstick

Verified Estrogen Brigade
Gary Sinise is an amazing person. He has done so much for our military members and vets. Truly a well deserved honor.
Semper Fi Lt. Dan!

http://blogs.militarytimes.com/batt...n-gary-sinise-becomes-newest-honorary-marine/

The actor Gary Sinise, known for his iconic portrayal of sharp-tongued soldier Lieutenant Dan in the 1994 film and for his long run on the CBS series CSI, was made an honorary Marine Aug. 29 in an intimate dinner ceremony at the home of Marine Corps Commandant Gen. Jim Amos.

He has history with my unit, the Fighting 69th. Sadly I have not seen him play there yet though he has done so on several occasions.

Here is a little vid of him playing a concert in my armory on his birthday. It is well worth the watch as Gary is given a very personal surprise gift that is pretty damn cool.

He does so much for the vets. A well deserved honor.
Was privileged to attend an event with @x SF med and @surgicalcric where the Lt. Dan Band was the featured entertainment. The folks in attendance were just as amazing and humbling to be around. Precious memories I'll never forget.
View attachment 9102

Last edited:
Back