Malaysian GGK

Hornbill

Unverified

Greetings all,

These guys seem pretty tough and competent (from a civilian's perspective). I have a cousin who was a paratrooper in the Malaysian Army, and from his stories, the infantry seem somewhat competent.

Does anyone here have any experiences with these guys? They seem to have handled the latest Sabah incursion pretty well. What are your opinions on their capabilities, would they hold their own if they were in combat say in... Iraq or Afghanistan?

My questions arise from curiosity of a military enthusiast, so no worries if there are no replies, but any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers...

3:46 I thought we were the only one country doing that, your head on the floor and doing somersaults like crazy. The same happen in the US or another country?

Last edited:

Greetings all,

These guys seem pretty tough and competent (from a civilian's perspective). I have a cousin who was a paratrooper in the Malaysian Army, and from his stories, the infantry seem somewhat competent.

Does anyone here have any experiences with these guys? They seem to have handled the latest Sabah incursion pretty well. What are your opinions on their capabilities, would they hold their own if they were in combat say in... Iraq or Afghanistan?

My questions arise from curiosity of a military enthusiast, so no worries if there are no replies, but any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers...

Adik, awak org melayu? Napa x dah buat post pengenalan?

Back