Protocol for longevity, optimal function, and performance?

Hi Marauder06, my bad, here is the context: The link leads to a website showing “Project Blueprint”: a health protocol designed by Bryan Johnson.

Bryan Johnson is a tech millionaire that decided to attempt in creating the best anti-aging protocol ever. Over the past 2 years (approx.) he has measured himself extensively and has gotten pretty significant results that has earned him the titles of one of the healthiest humans in the world and “the most measured man in human history” (Vice).

Some of his results:

“Slowed pace of aging by equivalent 31 years”
“Now accumulating aging damage slower than 88% of 18 year olds”
“VO2 max: 58.7 mL/(kg·min), top 1.5% of 18 year olds”
“Identified and corrected (w/o surgery) ticking time bomb: bilateral internal jugular vein (IJV) stenosis”

Bryan Johnson’s biography: Wikiwand - Bryan Johnson

Epigenetics article (explains difference between chronological and biological age): The epigenetics of aging: What the body’s hands of time tell us.

Vice article of Bryan Johnson: ‘The Most Measured Man in Human History’

Hi Marauder06, my bad, here is the context: The link leads to a website showing “Project Blueprint”: a health protocol designed by Bryan Johnson.

Bryan Johnson is a tech millionaire that decided to attempt in creating the best anti-aging protocol ever. Over the past 2 years (approx.) he has measured himself extensively and has gotten pretty significant results that has earned him the titles of one of the healthiest humans in the world and “the most measured man in human history” (Vice).

Some of his results:

“Slowed pace of aging by equivalent 31 years”
“Now accumulating aging damage slower than 88% of 18 year olds”
“VO2 max: 58.7 mL/(kg·min), top 1.5% of 18 year olds”
“Identified and corrected (w/o surgery) ticking time bomb: bilateral internal jugular vein (IJV) stenosis”

Bryan Johnson’s biography: Wikiwand - Bryan Johnson

Epigenetics article (explains difference between chronological and biological age): The epigenetics of aging: What the body’s hands of time tell us.

Vice article of Bryan Johnson: ‘The Most Measured Man in Human History’
What is the purpose of this thread? Posting blind links is a no go here, about 3 seconds of googling shows this guy is selling product. Is that your motivation?

What is the purpose of this thread? Posting blind links is a no go here, about 3 seconds of googling shows this guy is selling product. Is that your motivation?
The purpose of this thread is to inform about this health protocol.

“Posting blind links is a no go here” I understand, that is why I elaborated on my post later.

I have no intent in selling anything with this post.

I recognize that Bryan Johnson has a website where he is selling product, but the links that I posted don’t lead to the website selling product, they lead to the health protocol (Project Blueprint) which is free.

I just thought it was interesting and deserved its own thread.

That's what I thought too, but I looked through the OP's posting history and the other posts look legit. I'm chalking this one up to inexperience. No problems.

Back