Question on re enlisting

Hello sorry haven't checked the thread, I am unsure if you are saying I am disrespecting someone or not but that wasn't my intention and def sorry if I did so. I have made some progress after talking to a million different recruiters most told me to pack sand but found a way to be able to attend SFRE. I am able to go as a civilian sign a waiver saying I know its dangerous bla bla and then if I prove that I am capable that is when they are willing to put in the work to get me where I want to be.

I understand I had issues in the past but to me my mind can get me past anything. I do have many skills that I had while in and that I have acquired since I have been out, I have worked for the gov since getting out.

Thanks all for the info didn't mean to stir anything up truly wanted help and guidance I am willing to go the distance to achieve what I am after no matter what it takes.

Hello sorry haven't checked the thread, I am unsure if you are saying I am disrespecting someone or not but that wasn't my intention and def sorry if I did so. I have made some progress after talking to a million different recruiters most told me to pack sand but found a way to be able to attend SFRE. I am able to go as a civilian sign a waiver saying I know its dangerous bla bla and then if I prove that I am capable that is when they are willing to put in the work to get me where I want to be.

I understand I had issues in the past but to me my mind can get me past anything. I do have many skills that I had while in and that I have acquired since I have been out, I have worked for the gov since getting out.

Thanks all for the info didn't mean to stir anything up truly wanted help and guidance I am willing to go the distance to achieve what I am after no matter what it takes.
Have you attended SFRE yet? I am curious because I am in a similar situation. My rating is 30% for PTSD and has been in remission for a few years now.

Back