Trayvax Wallet

Loki

Civil Affairs
Verified SOF
I recently purchased a new wallet. I really liked my old one, it finally fell apart and had to be replaced. I was looking for something different and found the Trayvax "original" model. Pretty cool design, bullet proof and very useful. It's designed to reduce size & weight, carrying everything tightly and secure, it's also RFID-resistant. I like the size and the ruggedness of the design. They have several designs and have evolved this over the last two years.

Here's a link: Trayvax® Wallet For Life: Metal RFID Resistant Wallets

Infographs-OriginalV3_grande.jpg

Made of anodized aircraft aluminum and cold rolled steel with full enclosure. Held together by heat-resistant elastic, blackened metal grommets, and Type II MIL-SPEC paracord.

Designed to fit 3-14 cards and 1-5 bills, for increased capacity check out our High-Roller Extended Strap.
Length: 4.5 Inches Width: 2.8 Inches Thickness: 0.5 Inches

Trayvax-Original-Cards-Grey_grande.jpg Trayvax-Original-Back-Grey-2_grande.jpg Trayvax-Original-Top-Grey-6_grande.jpg

Be safe out there, Merry Christmas!

I got one of these awhile back, but I got the model that didn't have the bottle opener. I really like it. Makes me carry only what I need/use, instead of continuing to stuff my wallet with bullshit. It fits into a front jeans pocket a lot more comfortably, and I like the RFID resistance. I don't know how prevalent that actually is, but this way I don't have to worry about it.

You gotta have a bottle opener.

I'm waiting for anti-skimming technology that automatically zaps the skimmer with 50,000 volts when he/she tries to scan your ass in the checkout line.

Last edited:
Kenny picked one up, got me one also last year / year and a half. It's ok. Nothing special. I actually use it for work. I won't take my wallet to work, in case some fucking cracked out dick head wants to jack me, so, he gets the travax.

M.

Back