YES!!!!

OMG! TYTYTYTY
Two more days. Two more days. Two more days.
Yep I feel the same way. I have binge watched the full series 3 times now and have been missing the Winchesters pretty bad. I am very sad that this is the final season. Can't wait to get the rest of the season started though. Sam, Dean, and Castiel and their adventures are the highlight of my week most weeks.

I missed the last few seasons, maybe I'll have to catch up.
Yes Sir. It is a really good show. I'm a bit prejudice though. ;-) I would catch up before I watched the last half of the last season. But I'm weird like that. It is on that shitty ass Netflix. Only reason I have Netflix.

Yes Sir. It is a really good show. I'm a bit prejudice though. ;-) I would catch up before I watched the last half of the last season. But I'm weird like that. It is on that shitty ass Netflix. Only reason I have Netflix.
I was all ready to cancel Netflix when I found this. Binged all 15 seasons. I need a fix man.

I was all ready to cancel Netflix when I found this. Binged all 15 seasons. I need a fix man.
There are talks of a feature film as well. Lord I hope so I can't get enough of their adventures. I honestly would watch these guys act in this show into their 70's and 80's LOL even if they were using walkers. They are funny as all get out.

There are talks of a feature film as well. Lord I hope so I can't get enough of their adventures. I honestly would watch these guys act in this show into their 70's and 80's LOL even if they were using walkers. They are funny as all get out.
Walkers?! Bite your tongue! Dean is gonna be my third husband. (Er, maybe. If @Steve1839 doesn't outlive me.)

Walkers?! Bite your tongue! Dean is gonna be my third husband. (Er, maybe. If @Steve1839 doesn't outlive me.)
Steve will probably outlive us all them SF guys are tough. ;-) I hope we all live long happy lives though. And have many many more years of Supernatural.

Back