Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

What if we spent 2 TRILLION to lose a war? A few hundred billion to lose the Ukraine is a bargain.
If we're being perfectly honest, the people behind Biden and Obama have fucked our ability to wage war. Same goes for our allies, have you seen what Trudeau and his liberal party have done to the Canadian military?

Point is we can spend all the gold and blood in the world, but it won't matter if the nation's leadership are a bunch of criminal cowards. What we're seeing is sabotage.

61-billion for Ukraine. The fucking crime is, it could be 200-billion and they're still gonna lose the fucking war.
This go around the Israeli's got 26 billion. At least the Ukrainians are killing Russians. The Israelis... not so much, and they've been on the US teat for a lot longer.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...illion-ukraine-israel-aid-package-2024-04-20/

Hoooo boy.

Jack Smith (classified docs case) stepped all over his crank. It turns out the Biden admin sent Trump those docs they raided Mar-A-Lago for... that's in the unredacted court filings, and Jack Smith knew about it *before* bringing the case.

Stormy Daniels' case is fraying as well. Surprise surprise.

It's almost like these cases were straight up lawfare, and the gamut laid down by the Dems severely overplayed their hand. They thought they'd be able to run all these cases through before the election- oopsie daisy.

Can't wait to see the polling.

Judge indefinitely postpones Trump's classified documents trial​

A bit surprising...at least to me.
Yep. This is in reference to my above post. If you were a habitual noticer (like I am) you’d have been calling this shot a bit ago. Not patting myself on the back at all, I wasn’t even near ‘early’ in the whole thing.

The case filed by Jack Smith is an abomination. I don’t have words strong enough- it is quite obviously a politically motivated case.

What’s happening, though, is this one might be *enough* for the rank and file American.

This one is so blatantly bad (when you read the previously redacted court docs that quite clearly implicate everyone at Biden Inc) that even places like politico and msnbc are forced to acknowledge it.

This might finally be the big red pill for a lot of folks. Guess we will see.

Trump’s “I’ll go to jail because the constitution is that important!!” Is absolutely *brilliant* politically.

Attachments

• IMG_5701.jpeg
    IMG_5701.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 2
Back