About a month or two ago I was going to enlist and I had a job reserved, but had some family emergencies come up and told my recruiter that I need to wait a month. Now I’m ready to sign and he’s telling me he can no longer get a job reserved for me. Is this true? He saying I have to just go to meps and pick one. So I’m thinking about driving 30 minutes down the road to a different office and asking them if they can reserve the job for me. Any help or advice?