• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

AF Aeromed Training

DA SWO

SOWT
Verified SOF
care in the air

We get a steady stream of former medics wanting to go back in, or civilians looking to start.

This is a look at the AF Aeromed Training, but the school is the same for Guard and Reserve units.

AD bounce in/out of flying assignments, where Guard/Reserve folks stay flying until they want out.

Devildoc

Verified Military
A former coworker was a colonel in the AF reserve, did CCATT, tried talking me into cross-decking from the Navy Reserve. She made a compelling argument.

Muppet

Paratrooper
Verified Military
Wrong side of heaven, righteous side of hell
Maria and I got to pops to do food shopping / other chores for him. We walk in, he has a visiting nurse practitioner there. Pop is all excited. She just retired, USAF reserves, C141 critical care R.N. Her and I were talking, we both were in Saudi about the same time, back in 97.

M.

Red Flag 1

Verified Military
Maria and I got to pops to do food shopping / other chores for him. We walk in, he has a visiting nurse practitioner there. Pop is all excited. She just retired, USAF reserves, C141 critical care R.N. Her and I were talking, we both were in Saudi about the same time, back in 97.

M.

Last edited: