• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Crye JPC vs JPC 2.0

The Accountant

Airborne Infantry
Verified Military
I'm looking to replace my 5.11 TacTec because I need to replace it with a multicam/coyote color. I was originally going to grab the new multicam 5.11 TacTec but I realized the Crye JPC (1.0) is a whopping $18 more. So lends me to believe that would probably be a better buy.

However.. with that said and looking at the two offered. Does anyone have any insight as to why I should spend that extra $100+ on the 2.0? Which I think is just having zippers for a back panel? I'm thinking the extra cash would be better spent on MOLLE add-ons for the JPC (1.0)

Thanks for any insight folks.

SWAT
Verified Military
Just to throw a wrench in your thinking, have you looked at the Velocity Systems (SCARAB) offerings? It’s a little cheaper than the Crye JPC 2.0. I’m a big fan of the SCARAB because the shoulder straps are on small d-rings which allows them to stay off your traps, very comfortable.

The Accountant

Airborne Infantry
Verified Military
Just to throw a wrench in your thinking, have you looked at the Velocity Systems (SCARAB) offerings? It’s a little cheaper than the Crye JPC 2.0. I’m a big fan of the SCARAB because the shoulder straps are on small d-rings which allows them to stay off your traps, very comfortable.
I'll look into it thanks