Custom holster makers.

Ooh-Rah

Marine
So I stopped complaining about the price of a good knife after I had one made by @Barbarian . Today I happened across this video of how a custom holster is made, I'll hate it, but I won't bitch outloud the next time I have to pay over $100 for a quality leather holster.

Somehow I was so mesmerized by this I ended up watching the whole thing.

Andoni

Cryptologic Support
Verified Military
So I stopped complaining about the price of a good knife after I had one made by @Barbarian . Today I happened across this video of how a custom holster is made, I'll hate it, but I won't bitch outloud the next time I have to pay over $100 for a quality leather holster.

Somehow I was so mesmerized by this I ended up watching the whole thing.

That video is fascinating!

Devildoc

Verified Military
My sister's POS deadbeat husband makes custom leather holsters. I admit the quality is good, quite excellent, but since out of principle I refuse to ever speak to the man or give him a fucking dime, I have no clue how much they cost.

Topkick

Verified Military
I love Randall knives, and in my IMO, the sheaths that come with them are excellent. Makes me feel better about the purchase.

Ocoka

Combined Action
Verified Military
JR Roscoe in Texas made this for me, with measurements for wearer & exact gun frame. This for my mil-spec 1911. shoulder%20holster.JPG

The rivets are replica flying eagle quarters from 1916-1930 which I thought was a nice touch.

th-9.jpeg