Don't Thank Me, Thank Disney

SaintKP

@x SF med beautiful playing on both of those, especially the Bach. The guitar suits that piece very well, definitely prefer it over the traditional organ selection.

Two masters in Paco de Lucia and Pepe Ebano

Ooh-Rah

Marine
This was just released an hour ago. Seemed like a good idea to put it here. Never forget!

Today it was 71 degrees and the sun was out.
I sat on my deck most of the afternoon, smoked cigars, drank barrel made old fashions that I created, and listened to music from this thread.
All day long.
Today was a good day.

This tribute to First Responders from 5 Finger Death Punch sat with me, I watched it more than once.

x SF med

the Troll
Not far from the south of Canada, 'Murica!
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Today it was 71 degrees and the sun was out.
I sat on my deck most of the afternoon, smoked cigars, drank barrel made old fashions that I created, and listened to music from this thread.
All day long.
Today was a good day.

This tribute to First Responders from 5 Finger Death Punch sat with me, I watched it more than once.

Dr. Brian May still kicks the young boy's asses, without breaking a sweat... never fuck with an Astrophysisist that swings an axe like that.

SpongeBob*24

Verified Military
Speaking of Metallica.....tying in Billions....I love Wendy.....this came up after I listened to your jam @Ooh-Rah

Favorite Part 2:20 to 2:45......never got into SOA...saw alot of the show just never watched it from start to finish. #COVID2021goals

:-)8-):zzz:O_o

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
Administrator
I didn't know what Old Town Road was...and now that I dp, my life is worse for that knowledge.

And then the Nickelback style...

Sad, and speaks to Chad K's "talent" when some rando on the Net can imitate him and sound better all at once.

The only thing my boy Chad ever did right?