EOD questions.

Heretoaskaquestion

Unverified
I want to do EOD and was wondering what to expect at Eglin. And what I should expect from EOD tech school, like what is the curriculum of EOD tech school like. And what do you study well at tech school.

amlove21

Pararescue
Administrator
SSMP
SOF Mentor
I want to do EOD and was wondering what to expect at Eglin. And what I should expect from EOD tech school, like what is the curriculum of EOD tech school like. And what do you study well at tech school.
*AHEM* Is this thing on?

Just for starters, let's all say THANKS KITTEH for not burning you to the ground. Thanks, @racing_kitty

This place is full of smart people that want to help. However, on a scale from 1-10, with one being "not a lot" to ten being "F*%#ING NONE", most of of the members here go off at about a 29 when it comes to patience for people wanting a hand out and not help after all other efforts are expended.

In order, here is how you should go about this- search button, google, AF Recruiter, EOD personnel that the AF Recruiter hooks you up with, EOD Fact Sheet for the AF, random ass questions on a board of people that don't have a lot of time.

Advice time- move it along. Handle your 5m targets first- like, fulfill your JROTC commitment, do better research, use your resources, fix your own problems. Come back if you need help after that.

Thank you Cleveland! Goodnight!