Pig stickers and Tomahawks. Nice.A few pics...
- 11” Italian stilletto w/ bull horn handle grips
- Benchmade 9051 AFO II (EDC)
- Gerber MKII
And the ol’ Fairbarin Sykes fighting knife...as well as a few hawks and an axe for good measure.
Others in my collection:
- KBAR BK9 Combat Bowie w/ OD green Valhalla Kydex sheath (love this thing)
- KBAR Fighting / utility knife
- Gerber LMF II Infantry knife (haven’t tested yet)
- Condor Hudson Bay Camp Knife (for when I’m feeling 19th century)
Assorted vintage Swiss Army knives and a few Leathermans, including the new MUT.View attachment 24842View attachment 24843View attachment 24844
A knife that shoots bullets... coolFinally finished a project. Gen 3 Glock 21 I wanted to turn into a suppressor host.
-OEM threaded barrel
-Trijicon suppressor height sights
-Jentra tungsten guide rod
-Wolff 16 lbs spring
-OEM extended slide release
-Overwatch Percision trigger assembly
-Ghost 3.5 lbs connector
I’ll do a range report soon.
View attachment 24914