Got the jobb!

Gunz

Combined Action
Verified Military
Heading out on a gun run. The beautiful GAU-18.

If you're on a gun run and you see some wild hogs are you authorized to blast a few? Because it's better practice than shooting at stationary targets. And you could land and scarf up the meat. If I were in command, there'd be some killin n grillin. Of course I wouldn't be the one picking 50 cal rounds out of the carcass.

racing_kitty

Sister Mary Hellfire
Verified Military
If you're on a gun run and you see some wild hogs are you authorized to blast a few? Because it's better practice than shooting at stationary targets. And you could land and scarf up the meat. If I were in command, there'd be some killin n grillin. Of course I wouldn't be the one picking 50 cal rounds out of the carcass.
With the hardware he’s got, that would have to be one big ass hog just for there to be enough meat to pick rounds from the carcass.

We have to chase oryx off the range all the time. We are not allowed to kill them but we hear they are delicious 😁
Supposedly the fines for the Air Force are “uge”.

Kraut783

SOF Support
Before I ventured into aviation I had no clue aircraft broke so much. Grounded because of a freaking lightbulb tonight on my rec ride. I must have kicked a kitten in a past life or something... a freaking lightbulb.
Did it have a safety belt on it? make sure it does....Safety first!

1574524286985.png

GOTWA

Half Faceless Man
Verified Military
The real reason -58's aren't around: the lack of safety belts caused them to all crash into the boneyard.
During my first rotation out to Afghanistan, the 58 pilots would drop us packages of Timmy Horton's. They'd tie little parachutes to the boxes and drop 'em out the bird.