Got the jobb!

Serious question, is “not” running out of gas part of the assessment?
Lol, no. We didn’t have the power to get over a mountain so we had to go around it which took about an hour and the LZ changed last minute. Our bingo was 1800 pounds so we had to go. My bro and I were the second iteration, sucks to suck. He got in a live fast rope and I got a rope ladder. In order for us to get certified we need a hoist, fast rope, rappel and rope ladder.

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Can you just imagine a Blackhawk parked in the middle of grassy field and the pilots walking away carrying fuel cans?

As an LT I remember a Black Hawk landing on the open field near the Burger King and a crew member waking in the restaurant’s direction... I just assumed he was getting it to go. ;)

GOTWA

Half Faceless Man
Verified Military
As an LT I remember a Black Hawk landing on the open field near the Burger King and a crew member waking in the restaurant’s direction... I just assumed he was getting it to go. ;)
I know plenty of pilots and that's definitely some shit I see them doing. When I was with SOJTF I met a pilot flying CSAR that I can totally picture doing just that.

Ooh-Rah

Marine

BloodStripe

Marine
SOF Support
SSMP
Military Mentor
I've seen an Apache pilot land to take a shit on our FOB in Iraq. Word must have gotten around that we had the cleanest portashitters in Iraq.