Live PD

Kraut783

SOF Support
I don't mind those shows too much when it shows the cops doing their job, but don't really watch them much. But have to agree with policemedic, commentators that are Federal law enforcement or other D.C. types need to understand that they are not Police or first responders.

*to clarify about the first responder comment above, not talking about uniform fed LEOs that serve as police, meaning FBI, ATF, HSI...etc....the usual talking heads.

Last edited:

policemedic

Verified SWAT
I’m thinking of the one guy who was a part-time Washington DC special police officer (no police academy, no LEOSA, extremely limited arrest power, basically a guard-plus) and a contracted guard to State. He passes himself off as a DSS employee but he never was.

Cabbage Head

SSSO I, II, III, IV & V
Verified SWAT
Watched the show once. The videos show coppers doing the job (not all of it, just what they want to show). The commentary from the hosts is just irritating to me. No need to add drama, just tell the lead in to the story.....

Ocoka

Combined Action
Verified Military
Alaska State Troopers on Discovery: Drunks, dopers, lowlifes and assorted human trash against a backdrop of incredible scenery. Live PD: Drunks, dopers, lowlifes and assorted human trash.

Last edited: