Marine Corps updates women’s Dress Blues

Diamondback 2/2

Infantry
Verified Military
Yeah I have to admit, I never understood the skirts, different blouse, jacket, head gear, smaller rank insignia, etc.

Looks sharp!

Ooh-Rah

Marine
I prefer the before, but maybe it's just because it's different and I'm not use to it.
I don’t know. The white underblouse screams ‘woman’ while the new blouse is instantly identifiable as “Marine Corps Dress Blues”. If that was the Corps’ goal, I think they were successful.

LibraryLady

CrotchedtyOldFemaleVet
Verified Military
I work in the prettiest building in the state
I prefer the before, but maybe it's just because it's different and I'm not use to it.
I don’t know. The white underblouse screams ‘woman ’ while the new blouse is instantly identifiable as “Marine Dress Blues” instead of woman Marine. If that was the Corps’ goal, I think they were successful.
Hard agree.
They look like female warriors now. IMHO they looked like the secretarial pool before.
Couldn't have said it better!

LL

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
They need to look exactly the same, with the same accoutrements, headgear, and footwear. The Army needs to do the same.

Devildoc

Verified Military
Definitely looks better. The pic on top reminds me of when I was a E4 at a party and met a gal, we engaged in drunken debauchery. Found out the next day she was a staff sgt. Almost forgot about it until I saw that pic.

But yeah, the new uni's are much better.