• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mentor for Pararescue??

Status
Not open for further replies.

knagle

Unverified
Alright. So here is the deal. I was referred here from other parts of the forum. So, I am guessing this is the right place to go for information, and a mentor. I really have not found the answers I am looking for, before anyone suggests to look it up. I already have. My biggest concern is Indoc, I feel like I am in decent physical shape. One thing I really lack, is treading water. I can swim 5-600 meters without discomfort. I tread water like a rock. So, I feel I am alright physically. Certainly working to improve. I'm not quite sure what info a mentor would need, or if I have to live within a certain distance. What would be required of me to do a mentorship? If I need to be within a certain distance, I am about 4 hours from Davis-Monthan, which is the closest Air Force base to me. If one would need anymore info, you can have me shoot you a dm, or you could send me one.
Thank you.

Ooh-Rah

Marine
I really have not found the answers I am looking for, before anyone suggests to look it up. I already have.
Then you have not looked hard enough. Here's a great example: I googled "Pararescue Indoc" and this was the first link:
Surviving Pararescue Training Is Simpler Than You Think

Did you read the thread I asked you to read? I specifically asked you not to post any additional PJ questions until you did so.
Here's some help....How To Be a PJ

PM me after you've explored that link and the YouTube channel within. Do some work....and do NOT post PJ questions again until you have responded in the affirmative to request.

To add -
@knagle , did you read this:
Welcome to the ShadowSpear SOF Mentor Program
or this:
Requesting Entry into the Mentor Groups
or this:
Wannabes/ Newbies: Start Here
or this:
First Post In fact I'd challenge to read this whole particular thread. Be inspired, and then go do work.

< Locked >

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.