New pipeline for TACP

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
Administrator
Water Confidence may very well mean a lot outside of the pool but at the end of the day can hold up the production rate of TACPs which will hurt big army. You make a good point of the purpose of teaching water con for surviving in life or death situations but that shouldn’t involve weeks of training involving underwater, 500s, etcs instead such should involve gear-dismounts in water and just being able to survive in water rather than becoming Micheal Phillips.
Again, you're basing your opinions on what military experience?

DA SWO

SOWT
Verified SOF
Water Confidence may very well mean a lot outside of the pool but at the end of the day can hold up the production rate of TACPs which will hurt big army. You make a good point of the purpose of teaching water con for surviving in life or death situations but that shouldn’t involve weeks of training involving underwater, 500s, etcs instead such should involve gear-dismounts in water and just being able to survive in water rather than becoming Micheal Phillips.
You don't know what you don't know.
Where does it say swim failures get washed out of prep/TACP Pipeline?
Fuck the Army, the AF provides JTAC's and has done so for decades. The process is constantly refined and changed as technology changes or as the operating environment changes.
Swimming improves overall cardio levels and is generally low impact.
Your gonna be "that guy" in RASP who gets shitty peer reviews and doesn't know why.

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
Administrator
I have none whatsoever, but I am basing my opinions off of numbers, stats and the well established needs of the army which the over abundance of water con disrupts.
You are wrong about twenty ways from Sunday. Stop posting the "I heards" and opinions of others. This isn't a request.

For the rest of the members, I say again because some of you "don't read so gooder", FOR THE REST OF THE MEMBERS, we're done with any dogpile in this thread. Back to the TACP Pipeline discussion.