Nick K's Marine Raider Prep

CommDog

Unverified
Just started Nick Koumalatsos's 12 week Marine Raider Prep to better prepare for A&S in about a year hopefully. Just seeing the results I can get from his program. I will post progress reports on this thread about how the program is and, my results.

TheFujiKing

Marine Reserve
Verified Military
How have you felt so far? Is it difficult to time manage this program while doing a full work week/going to the field?

CommDog

Unverified
It's a good program so far just wish it had more endurance type workouts but I usually just add more cardio after. For me it's not too hard to manage since I usually get off at 1600 then workout, but we just got back from the field so it's pretty relaxed for me right now.

TheFujiKing

Marine Reserve
Verified Military
Ah good to hear! Train hard and do something great, I'd like to hear how your progress goes

I just started week 6. It was hard adjusting to it during the first week or so (I’m more of a swimmer/distance runner so the lifting was a break off). I started, weighing around 155 and I’m now at 167 and I definitely feel stronger. Overall, it’s been great.

I’ll add that consistently foam rolling multiple times a day as well as good nutrition and hydration has helped immensely with it being hot as shit outside.

Anyone else making progress with this?

ScubaAnon

Unverified
I just started week 6. It was hard adjusting to it during the first week or so (I’m more of a swimmer/distance runner so the lifting was a break off). I started, weighing around 155 and I’m now at 167 and I definitely feel stronger. Overall, it’s been great.

I’ll add that consistently foam rolling multiple times a day as well as good nutrition and hydration has helped immensely with it being hot as shit outside.

Anyone else making progress with this?
I’m curious, do you feel that this program has taken away from cardio or endurance capabilities?