NK testing loading anthrax onto missiles

Ocoka

Combined Action
Verified Military
His only leverage is to make everybody think he's suicidal enough to lob a nuke or some other horror.

He won't negotiate until he convincingly demonstrates that he can hit CONUS with a delivery system...or at least makes us believe he can. I don't think he's quite there yet so the anthrax warhead is just more provocative blather.

Last edited:

Devildoc

Verified Military
I think the people most alarmed right now are the Japanese. If they feel it's a for-real threat, we may be called to intervene in some capacity. If Japan decides they don't want to wait for the US to make a decision, things will get ugly quick-like.

SpitfireV

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!
Testing the loading of something doesn't necessarily mean they have intent to use it. It means they want the option.

comrade-z

Unverified

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
Administrator

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
Administrator
Deception. Let the guy cross, fuel the missiles later, flex his nuts a little as a result. We can say that's far-fetched, but I don't put anything past that place or its leader. Regardless, I think the 'anthrax on a missile" story, if true, is nothing but posturing. I won't lose sleep.

Devildoc

Verified Military
Yeah I agree.

He was probably vaccinated, hence the antibodies. Many of our SM’s who took a jaunt to the Middle East in the last 17 years have some antibodies as well.
What was it, like 5 injections? Six? All of which made me sick (something in the preservative).