Open Mic Thread

Serenity

Unverified
The purpose of this thread is to serve as a catch-all for thoughts and commentary that are interesting but may not deserve their own threads. All regular site rules still apply.
I've been trying to figure what's the standard on 'interesting', because that's kinda subjective. I can already tell you now, what is interesting to me is NOT going to be interesting for many....

Isn't this the same as the . thread in practicality?

Meta as fuck.
I feel bad, I feel I'm to be blamed for this... I'm sorry I ever posted in the Help Desk. So to avoid that trap, I'll post this random thought here instead.

It is interesting to ME ...

that this place is missing love heart emojiis. I went to insert one and I realized it was missing. And definitely no, I'm not requesting one be added. I don't want to be blamed for love hearts littering posts!

Diamondback 2/2

Infantry
Verified Military
SSMP
Military Mentor
Fucking South Canadians or something!
Oh, how dare this bottom dweller speak such nonsense.

We love our retarded brothers to the North, but they are and always will be The United States of America 'light'...

About like how you sheep shaggers to The South of Australia are Ozzy 'light'...fucking wannabe Pacific islanders... about like claiming the Florida keys is the Caribbean.