• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Police officer accidentally shoots partner with stun gun

Frank S.

L'homme qui rit
LOL...that is awesome!

I've been a victim of a partner spraying me with OC spray while wrestling with a subject......but not that...yet :D
If it's gonna be a grab and take down, spraying the OC on fingers before grabbing the guy by the head, rubbing it in can work better. It's messy and I don't really like it but in certain circumstances, it'll work.

Kraut783

SOF Support
If it's gonna be a grab and take down, spraying the OC on fingers before grabbing the guy by the head, rubbing it in can work better. It's messy and I don't really like it but in certain circumstances, it'll work.
true, but use of force policy doesn't allow for that.......but in this case, it was a surprise to me that OC was deployed....lol

Frank S.

L'homme qui rit
I had that happen to me. After I got home, I rubbed my eyes with my wrists before going to sleep. HELLO...
I had washed my hands but in a cursory manner. Not quite up to the wrists, evidently. In fact I only learned the guy had been sprayed the next day. Oh well.