PSYOP and a new beret. Grey matches my hair. I'm IN!!!

Salt USMC

Intel
SOF Support
Well hey, if we just let the UN come in and take over our military then EVERYONE can have a blue beret!

Diamondback 2/2

Infantry
Verified Military
SSMP
Military Mentor
I'll be honest, the only two berets I think look sharp is maroon and tan. No ding on the others, but for some reason they look sharp to me. I respect what people go through to earn them, but being part of the everyone gets one Army, I fucking hated that head gear. About like the boonie, hated it. Just give me my old PC or and old piss cutter cunt cap for class A.

K.I.S.S.

Then again, I never earned any special beret so I would probably feel differently if I had.🤷‍♂️

Bypass

Evil Genius
I'll be honest, the only two berets I think look sharp is maroon and tan. No ding on the others, but for some reason they look sharp to me. I respect what people go through to earn them, but being part of the everyone gets one Army, I fucking hated that head gear. About like the boonie, hated it. Just give me my old PC or and old piss cutter cunt cap for class A.

K.I.S.S.

Then again, I never earned any special beret so I would probably feel differently if I had.🤷‍♂️

Yeah but I bet you got a CIB and a fancy blue rope on them class A's. 8-)