Ok, so I published the study guide that I had my guys study when I was a recruiter. This book is for you if:
- You are an aspiring Ranger, or are joining for a combat arms MOS
- You are a current Ranger that needs to brush up
- You are a current Ranger going to the SGT or SSG promotion board
- You are a military enthusiast that geeks out over this kind of stuff
- You are a veteran or non-mil type that enjoys reading about Ranger history.
- You are in any other military MOS and want a quick reference guide