• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Russian Navy & Marines visit PI

HALO99

Verified SOF
Russian Navy & Marines visited Manila and displayed some of their "skills" .
Let politics be what they want to be. Its just like a 20mph full-value crosswind 3/4s of the way to your target, it will come to pass. Lets isolate the soldier/marine/airman/sailor from all of these. They can bring back all of these "kung-fu" skills back to their ship . Im sticking with my Yank and Aussie friends. They got my back and I got theirs. Always.

A show of brute force: Russian Marines smash BRICKS over a comrade's stomach ...

"Sledgehammer-the-cement-block-on-your-gut drill"
IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0071.JPG IMG_0064.JPG

Cranium- smash-the-vodka bottle drill (ouch!)
IMG_0070.JPG

Dodge-the-fiery-i dunno what this drill is
IMG_0069.JPG

Mabuhay!

Mac_NZ

Stitch Bitch
Verified Military
P for Plenty!

Every time I watch that I have to scroll back and watch that fool charge in about 15 times. I'm still to this day impressed with his recovery you can just make out in the smoke.

HALO99

Verified SOF
P for Plenty!

Every time I watch that I have to scroll back and watch that fool charge in about 15 times. I'm still to this day impressed with his recovery you can just make out in the smoke.
I can just imagine the force of the concussion he got from that. He still got up as if nothing happened.