Russian weaponsk

The Russians usually Can’t even compare to Our US made weapons. However, THE RUSSIAN KORD 12.7x108mm, rotating bolt, customized muzzle baffle to push the gas out to the sides, interchangeable barrel and accurate out to 1500 meters. EDF8DBC5-3DB7-4ECA-B735-2348844B9636.jpeg

AEK-971 5.45x39mm APC is an impressive kalashnikov weapon. Has the typical rotating bolt plus an impressive Counter-lever Balanced automatic recoil system “BARS.” Which allows the weapon to be fired fully automatic without any recoil without the muzzle rising or pushing to the left or the right. Two round burst and fully automatic. 09F4704F-ACD9-4C49-A604-6AC1F07E693B.jpeg

VSS Vintorez sniper rifle 9x39mm SP6 Armor piercing cartridge Subsonic weapon. Long stroke gas piston. Good weapon also comes with and integral suppressor. Making the weapon virtually silent if I had to guess well below 60-70 dB. Utilize which day PSO-1 scope I believe the weapon can be effective with a trained sniper out to maybe 600 meters E40EA3AF-B33D-4DE5-AA74-72A913CD18B2.jpeg

Attachments

One of my favorite Russian weapons is the PKM PKP Pecheneg 7.62x54mmR.
Also, if anyone has any good videos that showcase Russian weapons’ or various Russian GRU or FSB alpha units utilizing these weapons please post them

Yes,Sir a few. Russian AK47 made by Izhmash in Russia with an M249 grip, picatinny rail with an EOTech 516a.65, picitinny hand guard with a PEQ-15 ir laser and it was loud enough that I almost thought it was going to blow out my eardrum . AK74u krinkov 5.45x39mm extremely controllable weapon as most Kalashnikov weapons are easy to manipulate easy to utilize and I personally felt that the weapon was pretty accurate considering the short barrel. Also, I have fired been on the range with a few other weapons. However, obviously I have not fired the AEK 971 or the Russian KORD. I just thought it would be interesting to have eight Direlle about certain Russian made weapons.
If I caused a problem by posting this thread, I apologize. I will delete it if you want me to.

x SF med

the Troll
Not far from the south of Canada, 'Murica!
I meant more, Like, have you ever use any of these weapons in a real life situation, where you have experience to say how good they are in a combat situation... I won't list the ones I've carried in the field... and btw, the KORD is mostly a redesigned DsHK to meet up with the Barrett for long range high accuracy fire.

The lesson here is don't just post pics, explain where and how you've used them or haven't... you'll gain more credibility that way.

I meant more, Like, have you ever use any of these weapons in a real life situation, where you have experience to say how good they are in a combat situation... I won't list the ones I've carried in the field... and btw, the KORD is mostly a redesigned DsHK to meet up with the Barrett for long range high accuracy fire.

The lesson here is don't just post pics, explain where and how you've used them or haven't... you'll gain more credibility that way.
I understand what you are saying, sir. From now on I will only post pictures of weapons that I have actually utilized and you make a very good point and thank you for explaining to me.