SCUBA divers. : Intro

Casimir

Verified Military
Recreational diver, certified in Taiwan in '07. Haven't been in awhile, need to re-cert. Will probably take care of that after deployment given enough time and money.

SpitfireV

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!
We got a talk from the then head of our dive team, I thought it sounded interesting until he mentioned ships settling on top of you in harbour.

One of the guys on my team was on it, he said he didn't even like diving when he did it, he just wanted the challenge and the teamwork involved. Now he loves it and is a Master Diver. Go figure.

Seajack

Alpaca Farmer
After some serious back bending, I have managed to get into a training through the Sea Cadets to do some SCUBA with a very experienced master diver, and get certified. I'm very excited.

Back, and got my open water cert. through PADI. Breathing underwater is awesome! Takes getting used to, but it opens up a whole new world. I got to see a 7,000 year old forest off the coast of Thunderbay Island in Lake Huron, too cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

devilbones

Verified Military
I have been PADI open water certified for 19 years. I did about a hundred logged dives in 18 months in Okinawa but TMO lost my stuff on my move back. I havent been diving since then but I want to get back into it.

Reagan Morgan

Army National Guard 11B
Verified Military
I got my Advanced Cert for PADI in Hawaii in '07. I now live in Tennessee where the only thing you can dive in is murky lakes, rivers and quarries. So my inspiration to dive lately is a little low.

Loki

Civil Affairs
Verified SOF
World-wide traveler; seeking adventure and no fame
Diving since 1977, basic in high school. Numerous specialities, PADI "Master Scuba Diver" since 2010. Considering Divemaster / Instructor, don't want to take the fun out of diving by turning it into work. Hate California ocean diving, love Florida and Mexico as well as the Caribbean. Guam & Thailand are amazing! ;)

DC

Navy Diver
SOF Support
If you are military Diver or a military dive school graduate and would like comparable NAUI C- Cards for you experience then check this out:

MARK V MONUMENT NAUI |

Legit opportunity and even more legit cause.