The Afghanistan and Pakistan Thread

ShamgarTheJudge

Unverified
I had a buddy who might still be in the 160th. I say might because I had to guess and he would never really allude to it. I always appreciated that.

racing_kitty

Sister Mary Hellfire
Verified Military
I will walk the suitcase nuke into the fucking hallowed caves of their goat orgy parliament my damned self. Then blow it with a cell phone as I’m sipping Angel’s Envy on Air Force 2. #NeverTrustARedhead #WhatPizzaCutter #FreeKitty2020

R.Caerbannog

Verified Military
Eh, wipe out their agricultural base and the resulting famine and civil war will slowly consume them. Add in factors like malnourishment, locusts, Kung Flu, flooding, a billion hungry Chinese neighbors, and things are likely to devolve.

Seriously, Asia is about to get a hell of a depopulation surge. As long as we don't lift a finger to help Pakistan or supply them with scientific and ag tech they are well and truly fucked.

Kaldak

Wheelchair Kamikaze
I will walk the suitcase nuke into the fucking hallowed caves of their goat orgy parliament my damned self. Then blow it with a cell phone as I’m sipping Angel’s Envy on Air Force 2. #NeverTrustARedhead #WhatPizzaCutter #FreeKitty2020
I met her at a bar during SHOT Show...what I experienced changed me, so believe me, she will do it.