The "All Things Politics" Thread (please review page 1)

Grunt

Verified Military
We set new records for early voting in my state. I early voted because most of our voting areas were destroyed by Hurricane Laura so they have set up mega voting centers and I didn't want to deal with the lines so I gave early voting a try. The lines were fairly long but moved with ease. I was pleasantly surprised.

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
OK first off, I'm not high; yet...

I just finished listening to the Kanye West Presidential candidate interview on JRE. He's crazy as fuck but after an hour or so, he starts making sense. lol Then it get's really interesting. He's way smarter than anyone gives him credit for.

Now here's where you'll think I'm high. If any of you haven't voted and are undecided because youdont want to vote Biden or Trump. Write in Kanye West for POTUS. In the last hour or so, he answers some serious question and his answer on handling being Commander in Chief, gave me great pause. It has to be the most genuine answer, full with silence of him taking time to answer and at one point pray on it. It was a powerful moment for him.

Kaldak

Wheelchair Kamikaze

I just finished listening to the Kanye West Presidential candidate interview on JRE. He's crazy as fuck but after an hour or so, he starts making sense. lol Then it get's really interesting. He's way smarter than anyone gives him credit for.

Now here's where you'll think I'm high. If any of you haven't voted and are undecided because youdont want to vote Biden or Trump. Write in Kanye West for POTUS. In the last hour or so, he answers some serious question and his answer on handling being Commander in Chief, gave me great pause. It has to be the most genuine answer, full with silence of him taking time to answer and at one point pray on it. It was a powerful moment for him.

Umm, this content needs to be censored as foriegn election interference.

Kawi47

USMC Retired
SOF Support

No need to write him in, he was on my ballot.
I must admit to bursting into laughter when I saw his name and the poll workers though I was a nut job. :ROFLMAO:

ThunderHorse

Verified Military

You want me to write in another business owner? As I can see the Ds hate business owners, he'll be impeached inside of 6 months. 8-)

Mostly Snark, but actually kind of not.

Grunt

Verified Military
Anyone that swerves right of center will fight a battle during their term - as was evidenced during this presidential term. Quite frankly, I have passed the point of being tired of the childish games and am ready to see our country move forward and become the national power we should be -- again!

SpitfireV

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!
Kayne is a highly intelligent man with questionable taste in women but his problem isn't there but from what I've read it's keeping on the medication that seems to be the issue.