The Ammo Thread

Blizzard

Those looking for ammo, I've heard from some retailers that they are receiving inventory but are holding for Black Friday. So, maybe keep an eye out for that...first come, first serve. :/

Salt USMC

Intel
SOF Support
Those looking for ammo, I've heard from some retailers that they are receiving inventory but are holding for Black Friday. So, maybe keep an eye out for that...first come, first serve. :/
That would be good news. For me, the primer situation is just now stabilizing, but it’s still difficult when I want to buy the occasional factory box. Let’s hope that retailers open up their hearts so that we can open up our wallets!

GOTWA

Half Faceless Man
Verified Military
That would be good news. For me, the primer situation is just now stabilizing, but it’s still difficult when I want to buy the occasional factory box. Let’s hope that retailers open up their hearts so that we can open up our wallets!
Eh? I just looked last week and 1000ct boxes have a starting bid at $200. Basically, I have $3000 in primers on me.

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Seems about right. A Google search could not even get Google to “auto complete”

After pressing “return”, you get this warning:

View attachment 37059

Meanwhile in MN you still get pages of gun stores to choose from....

View attachment 37060
The last time I lived here, I went to the WalMart to buy ammo. It was ensconced in the back near the auto center, you kind of had to know where it was to even know it was there. Once I finally found someone to help me, they insisted on my showing a concealed carry permit before they would sell me any ammo (who concealed-carries a 12 gauge?) Well, I don't have a NY pistol permit. I showed them my expired CT one and that was apparently good enough. I don't think that stores sells ammo at all anymore.