• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The many faces of Canadian Special Operations

CDG

Mittens
Worked with the Canadians a couple times and have always been impressed with them. Great dudes to work with, and equally great dudes to drink a beer with afterwards.

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
Good article, don't read the Star; explains why I missed it. I agree with it all, CANSOFCOM has a variety of jobs and selects different "types" for different jobs. But the majority are the "grey man" type, it's about operating smart and as a team.

As @Red Flag 1 flag stated, @Trev, if you have any questions or interest in taking the leap of faith; hit me up. I do take payment in bacon, beer and bullets. Used to take Boobs as well but The Boss frowns upon that. :-";-)

Trev

Unverified
@Red Flag 1 Yeah I plan on joining the Canadian Army in about a month I am thinking of applying for Armoured Crewman. For the last while I have been (and still currently am) trying to improve myself in all aspects of my character. @RackMaster Once the recruiting process kicks off you'll be getting some messages from. What kind of beer do you drink?

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
@Red Flag 1 Yeah I plan on joining the Canadian Army in about a month I am thinking of applying for Armoured Crewman. For the last while I have been (and still currently am) trying to improve myself in all aspects of my character. @RackMaster Once the recruiting process kicks off you'll be getting some messages from. What kind of beer do you drink?
I drink the cold and wet kind. ;-) Crewman is a good job, have lots of friends in armoured units; good luck!