• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"The Typical Special Operator"

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
That guy's not an operator, his sleeves aren't cuffed, his pants are bloused, every buckle/zipper/button is appropriately fashioned, he's got his headgear on but no facial hair, nothing's dirty/torn/used, there is no gratuitous glint tape or "local-manufacture" highspeed patches, I see no bloodtype displayed, the hand not on his weapon is not shoved deeply into a pocket, and he doesn't have a practiced look of disdain on his face. Oh, and there is no big-ass knife to be seen. Clearly, this guy is an enabler, not an operator ;)

lindy

SOF Support
...finds any and all situations dealing with poo extremely hillarious, able to eat anything, able to drink anything, can find or make alcohol from anything, able to repair any/all equipment or at least able to blow it up beyond repair, able to BS their way out of any situation or find a way to blame a support guy, and finally, extremely loyal until you fall into poo and then #1 applies. Oh and never forgets "Remember back in '09 when X did..."

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
Administrator
I love that "general purpose" is the new "conventional."

I'm surprised there isn't a bullet on physical size...but like a Barbie we wouldn't want to give anyone a body issue complex.

I would add, "Can't find his Class A uniform."

Etype

Special Forces
Verified SOF
Don't forget, "Possesses at least one 'man skill', like electrician, carpenter, brewer, farrier, blacksmith, mechanic, etc..."