Trump Impeachment discussion

lindy

SOF Support
I’m betting McCabe soon ends up slipping off a 10th floor fire escape, victim of hit n run while skateboarding, or rendered unconscious from gas while cleaning his electric oven.

I hope he survives for a trial but doubtful.

Box

Verified SOF
Andrew McCabe is a CNN contributor and as such will have a juggernaut in his corner to assist in discrediting any charges levied against him. Besides, guilt isn't decided by a legal process anymore. The concepts of guilt and truth are now adjudicated in the court of public opinion and court is ALWAYS in session.

First and foremost; OrangeManBad.

Beyond that, the entire case against Mr McCabe is little more than President Trumps personal crusade to discredit him. McCabe's "lack of candor" is nothing but a byproduct of the justice department asking deliberately confusing questions to catch him off guard. It doesnt matter that Mueller has charged multiple people for making false statements - the point is, the POTUS is just retaliating against McCabe for uncovering all of the undeniably true and factual evidence that the Democrats are about to use in their impeachment process.

Poor Andrew McCabe is just an innocent CNN contributor and he is being victimized by a bully.

Box

Verified SOF
This is what the Donald gets for betraying the democratic party.
He should have stayed in his lane and kept writing checks to politicians instead of becoming a politician.

Some animals are more equal than others

lindy

SOF Support
Statement from RNC:

"Now that the President has authorized the release of the transcript of his call with President Zelensky, we call on Biden to release the transcripts of his calls as Vice President with Ukrainian and Chinese leaders while his son was conducting shady business deals in those countries."
RNC Calls On Biden To Release His Transcripts

Devildoc

Verified Military
I for one want them to just roll out full impeachment charges. Let's get all the shit out in the open and let's get 'er done. Let the chips fall where they may. I fully believe this will do nothing but give Trump and Republicans more support and more backing heading into 2020. Do. It.

lindy

SOF Support
They're using this to cast a shadow, dragging on this one so any "bombshells" will drop during the runup to the election.
Same shit we’ve seen since Oct 2016 and it’s ALL been “just a bunch of hocus locus”.

I’m betting this IC whistleblower turns out to be Christopher Steele.

Separately, you cannot make this shit up (remember this as we hear Democrats’ cries in coming days):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...tigation-might-do-more-hurt-biden-than-trump/

Democrats wrote to the Ukrainian government in May 2018 urging it to continue investigations into President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign — collusion later found not to exist.

Last edited: