Walther PPK Holster

goon175

Ranger
Verified SOF
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Ok, so I have switched down to a smaller side arm for concealed carry that will be a little more comfortable for everyday use. The Walther PPK is it, and I think it will do just fine for galavanting around Colorado Springs in place of the XD .45 I was using. My inquiry is in regards to any recommendations on holsters for it. I'm not necessarily looking for an IWB, but I am not opposed either. Anyone have a good lead?

Ooh-Rah

Marine
Ok, so I have switched down to a smaller side arm for concealed carry that will be a little more comfortable for everyday use. The Walther PPK is it, and I think it will do just fine for galavanting around Colorado Springs in place of the XD .45 I was using. My inquiry is in regards to any recommendations on holsters for it. I'm not necessarily looking for an IWB, but I am not opposed either. Anyone have a good lead?
Any chance you are a lefty? I've got a nice leather one you can have to try out. (Don't need since I traded in my Walther for a S/W Shield)

x SF med

the Troll
Not far from the south of Canada, 'Murica!
SSMP
SOF Mentor

His name is, Bond.............James Bond.:wall::sneaky:;-)

Diamondback 2/2

Infantry
Verified Military
SSMP
Military Mentor
I bought this holster from a company in San Antonio (Hill Country Black Rifles), I think I paid $35-$40 (but I normally got a discount so I don't know for sure what the prices are). Anyway I was using a TROTAC IWB kydex at the 3'o'clock position. But I was having problems with printing through t-shirts. I bought this BARM, and started carrying IWB at the 1'o'clock position (appendix carry). I really like it, very comfortable when walking and doesn't print at all. The drawback is I have a beer gut and it tends to dig into me when sitting down/driving. However, with the snap loop, its easy to move it to the 3'O'clock position when sitting/driving.

I'm not in San Antonio anymore, so I can run by there and check if they have one for a PPK. but @SOWT can if he is inclined to do so.

2013-08-20 15.27.55.jpg 2013-08-20 15.30.01.jpg 2013-08-20 15.28.23.jpg

Last edited:

DA SWO

SOWT
Verified SOF
I bought this holster from a company in San Antonio (Hill Country Black Rifles), I think I paid $35-$40 (but I normally got a discount so I don't know for sure what the prices are). Anyway I was using a TROTAC IWB kydex at the 3'o'clock position. But I was having problems with printing through t-shirts. I bought this BARM, and started carrying IWB at the 1'o'clock position (appendix carry). I really like it, very comfortable when walking and doesn't print at all. The drawback is I have a beer gut and it tends to dig into me when sitting down/driving. However, with the snap loop, its easy to move it to the 3'O'clock position when sitting/driving.

I'm not in San Antonio anymore, so I can run by there and check if they have one for a PPK. but @SOWT can if he is inclined to do so.

View attachment 8984 View attachment 8985 View attachment 8986
I can do it, will do it tomorrow.

Karoshi

Bringing Space to the Warfighter.
Verified Military

My dad uses a Bianchi holster for his PPK/S, I know that Specialty Sports on Fountain and Murray has a Galco tuckable IWB that should fit the PPK as well.

Diamondback 2/2

Infantry
Verified Military
SSMP
Military Mentor
I also agree there are a lot better pistols over a PPK, maybe an S&W MP Shield 9mm, or a Glock 26 9mm. My wife has a G26 and uses a IWB. I've never had an issue with my G19, but will admit I will carry my wifes G26 when wearing gym shorts (its a bit lighter) .

policemedic

Verified SWAT
I'm not sure if the support the PPK, but I've been using Raven Concealment for daily carry and a Comptac Minotaur IWB for off-duty. Raven's holsters conceal pretty damn well and the Comp-Tac IWB is even better.

I can't attest to these guys, but worth a look: http://www.orangediamondconcealment.com/

+1 on this. I use Raven exclusively with the exception of an old first-gen Comp-Tac CTAC tuckable IWB.

DA SWO

SOWT
Verified SOF

He stopped making the holsters.

Diamondback 2/2

Infantry
Verified Military
SSMP
Military Mentor
http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/hstrial-TrojanTactical/-strse-5/Trojan-Horse-IWB/Detail.bok

This is one of the TROTAC holsters I use, its pretty good for a button down shirt or a loose t shirt. However my G19 printed a lil bit in form fitted t-shirts.

Tell the dude you're a soldier and he'll discount the price. I was planning to sell his holsters exclusively through my company before I found out I hate being a salesman. I thinks its a good product, especially for the price range.

goon175

Ranger
Verified SOF
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Alright you guys gave me some stuff to look at, I'm going to research a few of these. Colorado Springs has just enough of a crime rate that I have been prompted into carrying every day again. As one nice LEO here said last week "It doesn't do you any good sittin' at home!"

Karoshi

Bringing Space to the Warfighter.
Verified Military
I guess it all depends on what part of Colorado Springs you are located. B Street, Murray, Fountain Blvd, Platte and parts of Circle would all fall into that area of "just enough of a crime rate."