Don't Thank Me, Thank Disney

It only slightly creeps me out that at age 22, she still looks 14...

Sigh... Jarheads...

There's this thing it's called makeup along with it's technologically advanced cousin, Photoshop, between the two the old adage WYSIWYG does NOT apply to audiovisual materials anymore.

LL

Sigh... Jarheads...

There's this thing it's called makeup along with it's technologically advanced cousin, Photoshop, between the two the old adage WYSIWYG does NOT apply to audiovisual materials anymore.

LL
Don't you dare detract from her beauty.

Sigh... Jarheads...

LL

In a previous time of my life makeup was just a bonus; being a woman guaranteed my full attention already.

Yes I am a jarhead, many women don't like jarheads but I spoke to the ones who did ;)

Charlie Sheen said:

WHO THE FUCK POSTS POP MUSIC ON THIS WEBSITE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????

Tomorrow's Monday and we're gonna' be motivated. I promise you.

Pop music? What is this, a West Point pillow fight?

What's wrong w/you?!

Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, Katie Perry, Salena Gomez, Robyn... all good stuff to listen to that preserve happy-thoughts and prevent work place injuries as well as civillian casualties.

Save the five finger death punch, Rage Against the Machine, or Marylin Manson or whomever for the pre-mission silence.

De-masculate my friend and enjoy the good vibes. ;-)

H/A

What's wrong w/you?!

Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, Katie Perry, Salena Gomez, Robyn... all good stuff to listen to that preserve happy-thoughts and prevent work place injuries as well as civillian casualties.

Save the five finger death punch, Rage Against the Machine, or Marylin Manson or whomever for the pre-mission silence.

Look, I'll listen to Brit Brit or Taylor Swift and Kesha is my future white trash ex-wife....and I'm fine with all of that. To bring that here? To our house? To this sacred place? If you want love and harmony or whatever hippie shit you're pushing, then go to the food or pet threads, those are great places for peace and whatever. Not our music and not here, so move out, draw fire, and shake it off.

All of you haters are trying to upset the balance.

Take a look at the number of views on Selena and Demi's videos. The people have spoken.

Back