Israel and Iran

Ok, so these funds, foundations, and 501(c)(3)'s can literally pay for and organize protesters that cause thousands to millions of dollars in damages in cities all over the U.S., but I'm supposed to believe Trump is a felon for using 130 grand to pay off some hooker?

They want to take down society, I say bring it. I learned how to make a flamethrower out of a squirt gun watching youtube...

"...the rules of the Internal Revenue Service explicitly prohibit 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) nonprofits from engaging in “planned activities that violate laws” or “induce the commission of a crime.” IRS Rev. Rul. 75-384 states explicitly that even an “antiwar protest organization” committed to “world peace,” if it sponsors “demonstrations in which demonstrators are urged to commit violations of local ordinances and breaches of public order,” would not qualify for tax-exempt status."

Last edited:
Just remember folks. Liberal Jews were fine with burning down America four years ago. They formed, organized, and supported these organizations in the name of "social justice". All while pushing degeneracy, brainwashing the youth, and exposing little kids to mentally ill crossdressing homosexuals and predators.

They actively pushed shit like this. ("We'll Convert Your Children" song by homosexual degenerates)

Now that they're under attack by this Golem, of their own creation, they wanna change the rules and switch sides. Now they love the Unites States. These people want us to forget the massive disinformation campaign during Covid (Fauci and his crew), the burning of the US in 2020 (BLM), the Border Crisis (Mayorkas), and last but not least their pedophile operation in DC and Hollywood (Epstien and co).

Israel is not an ally and their people operating in the US need to be listed as foreign agents. After these organizations are dismantled the people who formed them need to be kicked outta the US. Same goes with organizations tied to the Iranians, Palestinians, Russians, Chinese, or any other flavor of non-Western outsider.

Last edited:
I had this drunken insight a few nights ago I've allowed to fester like a worm in a Kennedy's brain. (Not all Kennedys, at least one had his removed in 1963)

Where was the emotion, fervor, passion, and anger when we had almost daily Angel flights into Dover AFB? We the People have more interest in Rafah than we did in Khost or Tikrit. We're concerned about what this country sends to the Ukraine but where the FUCK was this when we dropped 2 trillion on Afghanistan...only to lose?

We aren't serious about being Americans. We ARE VERY serious about being manipulated and used. If you could earn a PhD in Victimology, almost every fucking American could be called "Doctor." Where is my free tent from the Columbia protests?

I don't give two fucks about Rafah or anything else the "free" people of Palestine have going on. We care more about Palestine/ Israel or the Ukraine than we did about our own people from 2001-Abbey Gate-apoolza.

See y'all down in Arizona Bay.

I had this drunken insight a few nights ago I've allowed to fester like a worm in a Kennedy's brain. (Not all Kennedys, at least one had his removed in 1963)

Where was the emotion, fervor, passion, and anger when we had almost daily Angel flights into Dover AFB? We the People have more interest in Rafah than we did in Khost or Tikrit. We're concerned about what this country sends to the Ukraine but where the FUCK was this when we dropped 2 trillion on Afghanistan...only to lose?

We aren't serious about being Americans. We ARE VERY serious about being manipulated and used. If you could earn a PhD in Victimology, almost every fucking American could be called "Doctor." Where is my free tent from the Columbia protests?

I don't give two fucks about Rafah or anything else the "free" people of Palestine have going on. We care more about Palestine/ Israel or the Ukraine than we did about our own people from 2001-Abbey Gate-apoolza.

Have you considered that we have enemy actors, both foreign and domestic, in position of power? Our intelligence, information, and education apparatuses, are compromised. While our youth are robbed of their future and demoralized by the same people who've dragged us into decades of counter insurgencies.

Been screaming this for a while, but the enemies are inside the wire. The enemies of the United States are destroying us by stealing the labor and sacrifices of our people. These enemies are destroying our youth and their posterity through social, cultural, and financial means. All while stifling innovation and competition.

They've already done this to Europe and Great Britain. So what you're seeing has already been done.

1715436476820.png

Just remember man, the same people who were fucking kids and God knows what else, with Epstein, are still calling shots in DC. As to why, check out the Salon article about Weimar Germany to ascertain the mindset of these people.

Paradise regained

good-morning-sinners-v0-1c76kpck7zab1.jpg

Have you considered that we have enemy actors, both foreign and domestic, in position of power? Our intelligence, information, and education apparatuses, are compromised. While our youth are robbed of their future and demoralized by the same people who've dragged us into decades of counter insurgencies.

We differ at times, some quite strongly, and at times I think an unbiased mental health professional should speak with you often.

But I am not blind to the paragraph above and agree 100%, as I have for years.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I thought it was about Zionists, not run-of-the-mill Jews? Walking out on a famous Jew sure seems a lot like anti-Semitism, not anti-Zionism...

What a doozy this one is.

Israel has stood alone more than a few times and whooped some ass. We're looking at a people that took old lipstick tubes and made them into shell casings.

Ayalon Institute - Wikipedia

Israel Had a Secret Underground Bullet Factory

Lipstick and the Jews

I understand it's a humanitarian disaster, but Gaza has been a humanitarian disaster for the last 30 or so years. But why we decided to build a pier to deliver aid (one which we've struggled with because we've divested most of this type of equipment from the Navy years ago) I'll never know.

He must've forgotten that whole WW2 thing.

I fear I missed the part about where the US entered the war because of the Holocaust and not because Japan bombed us. We knew what was going on, Hitler was going after Jews well before he went on the extermination campaign. Yes, the allies liberated millions of Jews and stopped the holocaust, but lets not act like that was an original objective.

I fear I missed the part about where the US entered the war because of the Holocaust and not because Japan bombed us. We knew what was going on, Hitler was going after Jews well before he went on the extermination campaign. Yes, the allies liberated millions of Jews and stopped the holocaust, but lets not act like that was an original objective.

Yes, that's a very inconvenient truth. Roosevelt's administration turned away millions of Jews seeking asylum. As did England.

Back