Not Work Safe .

2a4.jpg

I want to preface this and say I’ve never run a full marathon. I wish I had when I was younger but I always hated to run even though I was pretty good at it. My longest run is 20 miles and I did it in 2:12. This puts marathon record times in check.

I want to add, i did a half marathon in 2016 and the finish area was next to the full marathon finish line. About 30 mins after finishing the leaders of the full started coming in around 2:15ish.

Every single one of them looked like a toothpick. Emaciated and anorexic. Not a look I ever want to sport. Nowhere near worth it to me.

Did one marathon, Camp Lejeune, the good news was it was flat, the bad news was it was windy as hell. 4:10. I did it to scratch an itch, to say I've done a marathon. Never again. Never. Again.

Last edited:
(100% pure satire)

Why y'all hate yourselves like that? Or do you not want the oval OBX sticker next to the Vineyard Vines whale on the back of your SUV?

26.2 oval impresses #NOTONEGODDAMNACTUALPERSON

Hell, go make a page about your van conversion. Those people will worship your whale.

(100% pure satire)

Why y'all hate yourselves like that? Or do you not want the oval OBX sticker next to the Vineyard Vines whale on the back of your SUV?

Hell, go make a page about your van conversion. Those people will worship your whale.

Once when I was in the mid-west I saw a car with an OBX sticker. I got excited; I was born and grew up in the southern most area of the Outer Banks. I asked the driver when he had gone there, he said never, it was just a cool sticker. I did not know it was a thing.

(100% pure satire)

You should check out UTMB or worse the Barkleys Marathon. Fuck that noise.

Back