All things Star Wars

Aside from the fact that my ex has been using the stream more than me over the past 5 years, your Star Wars original content is garbage. Boba Fett was portrayed as an out of shape slob who preferred to negotiate instead of being ruthless and you’ve wrecked Mandalorian. This season is so far beyond disappointing.
@AWP - thanks for the reminder and the inspiration! They did not have a dial to check that gave me exactly what I wanted to say, so I clicked “other” and wrote in the above!

EAB8DCB9-7357-4C09-8149-DA834C0D1D95.jpeg

Yeah, long as those people are involved, I can't really get excited about movies either.

"The Book of Boba Fett".
I remember when that character made its debut in the old movies. Instantly ingrained as that mysterious cool looking henchmen from Star Wars. It took only 6 minutes of screen time, a good voice and couple lines of trivial dialogue, to be memorable.
Back before Disney took over and retconned all the lore, it was essentialy a ruthless version of Mando, that didn't really care for anything but bounty hunting and following its rules. They should have just stuck with that. Antagonist and only occasional ally of convenience, in an overarching story.
Sure, make him become an anti-hero and crime syndicate leader, down the road. But such changes should always be preceeded by years of writing and character development, like in SW Legends. Not forced and shoved in 2 minutes, feeling completely out of character.

That being said though, I personaly am genuinely curious and excited about the Ashoka show, despite KK's involvement as an exec. It features my fav SW character. They are tying many story elements from Legends togheter and the project is done and headed mainly by Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau, who do actualy care about SW. So I'll give it a shot. The trailer wasn't the greatest, but I think this will actualy be good.

Last edited:
Agree....as I posted on another forum here....The trailer looks good and I will give it a shot, until it disappoints.

Boba Fett could have been a really good chapter of the story line...but they totally screwed that up.

Yeah, long as those people are involved, I can't really get excited about movies either.

"The Book of Boba Fett".
I remember when that character made its debut in the old movies. Instantly ingrained as that mysterious cool looking henchmen from Star Wars. It took only 6 minutes of screen time, a good voice and couple lines of trivial dialogue, to be memorable.
Back before Disney took over and retconned all the lore, it was essentialy a ruthless version of Mando, that didn't really care for anything but bounty hunting and following its rules. They should have just stuck with that. Antagonist and only occasional ally of convenience, in an overarching story.
Sure, make him become an anti-hero and crime syndicate leader, down the road. But such changes should always be preceeded by years of writing and character development, like in SW Legends. Not forced and shoved in 2 minutes, feeling completely out of character.

That being said though, I personaly am genuinely curious and excited about the Ashoka show, despite KK's involvement as an exec. It features my fav SW character. They are tying many story elements from Legends togheter and the project is done and headed mainly by Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau, who do actualy care about SW. So I'll give it a shot. The trailer wasn't the greatest, but I think this will actualy be good.

They made Boba so weak and helpless in that show. I mean he’s a bounty hunter with years of experience in the underworld and now he has to be led around like a child and his change to ooh good guy who rules with Justice? Pfft this Boba Fett he should have been ruthless and waging war on whoever wanted to take what is his. Also the story was so dumb fighting for Tattooine? it should been about going to other worlds seeing the reach of the criminal underworld. Instead we get the mod squad with scooters smh

They made Boba so weak and helpless in that show. I mean he’s a bounty hunter with years of experience in the underworld and now he has to be led around like a child and his change to ooh good guy who rules with Justice? Pfft this Boba Fett he should have been ruthless and waging war on whoever wanted to take what is his. Also the story was so dumb fighting for Tattooine? it should been about going to other worlds seeing the reach of the criminal underworld. Instead we get the mod squad with scooters smh

Exactly. I mean yeah, I get it. In Legends at some point, he ends up becoming an anti-hero and even leader of he Mandalorians. But there was ... you know, quite a darn lot of story and development inbetween him, being the most feared bounty hunter doing jobs for the Empire, and quasy ally of the Republic. That didn't just happen in 2 days. Besides, he continued being a ruthless bounty hunter.

Yeah, that was ... quite something. LoL

also dang, that clip. Wished SW wouldn't hold back when it comes to that stuff.

Last edited:
Finally a suspensful good episode. Only took like 7.

I don't agree with jetpack troopers "falling" to their deaths, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Back