Best Ranger Competition, family style

Thats pretty cool they're able to compete together just before ol' dad's retirement. Sounds like that whole family is hard as woodpecker lips.

http://news.soc.mil/releases/News Archive/2007/April/winners.jpg
FORT BENNING, GA -- April, 22 2007 -- Maj. Liam Collins and Master Sgt. Walt Zajkowski, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, drop from a UH-60 Blackhawk to begin the helocast and swim event of the 2007 Lt. Gen. David E. Grange Best Ranger Competition. Photo by Capt. Kamil Sztalkoper

http://news.soc.mil/releases/News Archive/2007/April/best ranger.jpg
FORT BENNING, Ga.--April 21, 2007--Master Sgt. Walt Zajkowski and Maj. Liam Collins, of the U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg, N.C., show remarkable determination and skill on day three of the Army's Best Ranger Competition. The team finished first at the Camp Darby obstacle course and the Helocast, making them the winners of the 2007 Army Best Ranger Competition. (Photo by David K. Dismuks, Fort Benning Public Affairs)

BTW, I don't have the military channel, only Discovery :(

13th?

Fucking pussies!

LMAO - JK! That's fucking hooah - I can only imagine the shit talking that must go on during Thanksgiving, or Christmas or whatever....must be hilarious. I'd hate to be a freaking male civilian done nothing sitting at thier dinner table!

13th?

Fucking pussies!

LMAO - JK! That's fucking hooah - I can only imagine the shit talking that must go on during Thanksgiving, or Christmas or whatever....must be hilarious. I'd hate to be a freaking male civilian done nothing sitting at thier dinner table!

What year did you enter? and yes I'd love to be a Fly on the wall at those Dinners!

In my world, I'm the lone Vet, and in the eyes of all my civilian brethern, cousins, brother-in-laws, etc. I'm the one "done nothing" sitting at the dinner table.:mad:

Of course, they all pretty much know that I don't give a crap what they think, so things even out a little bit.

In my world, I'm the lone Vet, and in the eyes of all my civilian brethern, cousins, brother-in-laws, etc. I'm the one "done nothing" sitting at the dinner table.:mad:

Of course, they all pretty much know that I don't give a crap what they think, so things even out a little bit.

In my Eyes, They don't Measure up to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
let them put that in their pipe and Smoke it, Theirs Like my Right shoulder is a Little Lite. SUA SPONTE my Friend!

In my Eyes, They don't Measure up to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
let them put that in their pipe and Smoke it, Theirs Like my Right shoulder is a Little Lite. SUA SPONTE my Friend!

Right back at ya', E. It's good to know, if nothing else, that I won't hit my 50th birthday wondering if I should have volunteered for service.

I have a feeling that quite a few out there have that regret. Most of the fools that get exposed for fraudelently presenting themselves as Vets fall into this category.

That father and son are always going to have a great memory, and a decent finish in the competition, to boot.

Right back at ya', E. It's good to know, if nothing else, that I won't hit my 50th birthday wondering if I should have volunteered for service.

I have a feeling that quite a few out there have that regret. Most of the fools that get exposed for fraudelently presenting themselves as Vets fall into this category.

That father and son are always going to have a great memory, and a decent finish in the competition, to boot.

In the word's of Bill M, I gota party with you Cowboy.

Not to Hijack any more, they really want you in Indy, G

In the word's of Bill M, I gota party with you Cowboy.

Not to Hijack any more, they really want you in Indy, G

Is that because of that cow, and the time that my friend tried to make it with the cow...?:D

I'll see what's up. I didn't hear any reports of mayhem up in Wheeling the other night, so I'm guess you all made it out of the beer hall in one piece.

Is that because of that cow, and the time that my friend tried to make it with the cow...?:D

I'll see what's up. I didn't hear any reports of mayhem up in Wheeling the other night, so I'm guess you all made it out of the beer hall in one piece.

All good 2hrs and a few Pints, you were missed!:2c:

Back