Brewing Cuban Coffee

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
I was gifted 2 pounds of Cuban coffee beans. Any advice on best way to brew? I was thinking French Press but thought I’d check with the group and see if any of you have experience with Cuban beans.

I was gifted 2 pounds of Cuban coffee beans. Any advice on best way to brew? I was thinking French Press but thought I’d check with the group and see if any of you have experience with Cuban beans.

I don't know the best way to make it, but I think it would be good in my espresso machine. When we visit my brother in Florida, we always visit a favorite Cuban cigar and coffee shop. I don't smoke cigars but really enjoy a good cup of Cuban coffee.

Per Maria....

How to Make Authentic Cuban Coffee With a Moka Pot

I know it’s not the right way to make Cuban coffee, but I’d try an AeroPress. It’s my “go to” for all coffees.

I got my hands on one of those little pots back in the early 1990's - had one in my ruck with a hand cranked bean grinder and I used it all the time - right up until I morphed into a staff guy doing retirement transition.

It is currently nestled somewhere in the bottom of a tuffbox in my garage...

Back