Corona Body 2020

ThunderHorse

Verified Military
Might as well do it. Well folks here we go.

Training promotes positive immuno response.

Smoking, Drinking, and being a lardass do not! They are immune system suppressants.

So I'm going to dump this 30 after 30, who else is in? Stopped smoking cigars, will limit my drinking to one day per week and limited volume.

To add, not saying I'm going to be a fatbody, but I'm still going to enjoy my cigars and good whiskey as I would pandemic or otherwise.

If I felt I needed a change to lifestyle, I'd make it. I'm healthy and going to continue enjoying the finer things in life.

I lucked out and got a barbell set a few months ago for my basement. Three days a week is helping me stay on somewhat of a schedule while my wife and I work from home until further notice.

To add, not saying I'm going to be a fatbody, but I'm still going to enjoy my cigars and good whiskey as I would pandemic or otherwise.

If I felt I needed a change to lifestyle, I'd make it. I'm healthy and going to continue enjoying the finer things in life.
Well...I was already training for an Ironman, so I felt to get fun and thematic.

I lucked out and got a barbell set a few months ago for my basement. Three days a week is helping my stay on somewhat of a schedule while my wife and I work from home until further notice.

I wish we had done the same.

Might as well do it. Well folks here we go.

Training promotes positive immuno response.

Smoking, Drinking, and being a lardass do not! They are immune system suppressants.

So I'm going to dump this 30 after 30, who else is in? Stopped smoking cigars, will limit my drinking to one day per week and limited volume.

Last time you did some crazy stuff like this you talked me into running 100 days straight. I still cant walk right....lol!

So I'm in....stop trying to convince me already.

I'm 2 minutes into this new me and I already feel like Eddie swapping meal plans with his wife......;-)O_o8-):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
If you need any advice @ThunderHorse for training or sustaining, let me know. I was top 75 for 70.3 ranking and part of the Olympic Prospect team at Colorado Springs in '08. Happy to give any advice you need.
That's bad-ass! Will do, working on base fitness right now. All of my short races before August are obviously cancelled...

Home bound also. Still working on rehab of new knee. Used to use stationary bike at gym and stairs at work throughout the day. My one small flight of stairs at home just aren't cutting it. I can walk outside, finally the snow is melted enough, so it looks like I'm going to have to figure out some hills to climb.

Bummed because I just getting into getting some real distance in the pool and that's come to a crashing halt.

LL

Home bound also. Still working on rehab of new knee. Used to use stationary bike at gym and stairs at work throughout the day. My one small flight of stairs at home just aren't cutting it. I can walk outside, finally the snow is melted enough, so it looks like I'm going to have to figure out some hills to climb.

Bummed because I just getting into getting some real distance in the pool and that's come to a crashing halt.

LL

I'm no sciencetologist, but I am confused behind the pool closures. I thought they'd just throw another gallon or 100 of chlorine in the pool and call it good. The kiddos are bummed because our weekly pool trips are cancelled. So far I've been able to provide them a reasonable explaination when things are closed, but this one has me stumped.

8-):(

I'm a little older and I have bouts of pain in my feet and hands and suffer migraines every other day thanks to a TBI so I am going to enjoy this time with my family and not change a thing. I got a strong love of GOD and Jesus and I know when it is my time it is my time regardless of what I do to my body.

GOD bless,
Gary

Well our gyms have locks on them. I have my pull up bar and a pair of running shoes I despise using so I’m gonna try and get back to my “Private Level Running” days. This to offset the absolute binge drinking ragers that have been going on here every night.

I'm no sciencetologist, but I am confused behind the pool closures. I thought they'd just throw another gallon or 100 of chlorine in the pool and call it good. The kiddos are bummed because our weekly pool trips are cancelled. So far I've been able to provide them a reasonable explaination when things are closed, but this one has me stumped.

8-):(
Uh... locker rooms? Door handles to get in the building? Breathing on each other?

Our pool is in a gym facility, not a stand alone facility.

LL

Well our gyms have locks on them. I have my pull up bar and a pair of running shoes I despise using so I’m gonna try and get back to my “Private Level Running” days. This to offset the absolute binge drinking ragers that have been going on here every night.

Go figure! I have a basic garage gym at the house. In my old office (2 of us), which is a few miles from the house, we built a gym in the garage in back. My current office has a full-blown gym in the basement.

In other words, just like work, PT is business as usually for me.

Back