Gaming thread

Already a Lvl 6 or 7 (stupid wife thought we should have dinner together like a couple). Solid game this early on, very reminiscent of D3, but darker. Looking forward to going further and exploring the new mechanics. Flurry Rogue is stupid at this level, BTW. I haven't seen stuff mowed down like that since My Lai...

Diablo 4's campaign is stupid long and if you run all of the side quests and clear the dungeons, you will be there forever. I'm a lvl 34 or something and just finished Act I. I'm going to press with the main quest and necessary dungeons and ignore most side quests.

Blizzard says it's about 35 hours in total. You can just catch the cut scenes on YouTube. When I was playing through act 6 I kept thinking...this is America if we have to endure another term of biden.

- Diablo 4's campaign is almost as long as our war in Afghanistan. I think I'm finally in the 6th of 8(?) Acts. You have to go through all of that to unlock the "actual" game content (I'm not joking).

- A streamer just signed a 2-year deal with Kick (Twitch rival) for 100 MILLION dollars. That's almost Joe Rogan to Spotify money going to a guy even my nerd ass has never heard of before this weekend. That's insane to me, but I'm happy for the guy and anyone else who can make it work.

Back to the D4 grind. 36 hours played and counting.
D4 Armory (For you D4 players out there looking for your stats, leaderboards, etc.)

- Diablo 4's campaign is almost as long as our war in Afghanistan. I think I'm finally in the 6th of 8(?) Acts. You have to go through all of that to unlock the "actual" game content (I'm not joking).
Yeah, you would have hated Red Dead2.

Spin to win or a different build?
HoTA for the time being until I find enough stuff for WW. Kind of committed at this point. Think I'll play Druid or Rogue when the season starts. Gotta keep grinding.

@AWP @GOTWA worth a buy at this point? I know the gamers during our CPX were itching to get home to play.
I bought the ultimate version and I would do it again. Diablo 3 was little league compared to this one, but there are things I miss...Like a global chat. That is the ONLY thing I dislike about it.
Yes, but be prepared to sink in some time. The game is not a sprint.
I echo this. They made this game to go the distance.

I bought the ultimate version and I would do it again. Diablo 3 was little league compared to this one, but there are things I miss...Like a global chat. That is the ONLY thing I dislike about it.

I echo this. They made this game to go the distance.

That's good to hear. I think I may have to wait for my PC to get an upgrade, but I'm glad that it's living up to expectations right now.

Back